Great Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) don’t always make the best trainers. While they have tremendous explicit and tacit knowledge about their discipline, they may not be able to effectively communicate it so people can learn from them. Effective training design is scientific. It is both systematic and systemic. When an effective process is followed, learners can be focused on what they need to know and do, so they can grow and so your business goals can be met. Through a customized engagement we can design your learning interventions with you and for you; or, we offer two, three or five-day workshops, where your team can learn how to:
- Assess the training needs of the organization to see if training is needed
- Define what learners need to know and do to perform at high levels
- Create learning objectives and tests of those objectives
- Suggest which training delivery method is the most effective to ensure learning happens
These skills combined can help your team to determine whether training is needed and how to effectively structure training so learning can result.
Whether you need a full-scale curriculum targeted at a business discipline or an employee skill-set; or a 10-minute web-based presentation “professional materials that don’t hinder the learning process are important. Professional training development ensures that your training dollars aren’t wasted. Professional developers can ensure that the training meets the learning needs of your learners. Through a customized engagement we can develop your learning interventions with you and for you; or, we offer two, three or five-day workshops, where your team can learn how to:
- Assess the instructional design plan and determine the right delivery method
- Translate the instructional design plan into an effective learning storyboard
- Create all instructional learning materials
- Decide which training delivery method is the most effective to ensure learning
These skills combined can help your team to develop crisp learning interventions that give employees the best possible chance to learn.
Everyone has probably experienced a presenter who was not the best at delivering their message. Professional training delivery enhances the learning process and the good news is that this is a skill that can be learned. Professional presenters are adaptable and they can scale their communication style for the team, for a client, or for the whole organization. Through a customized engagement we can deliver your learning interventions with you and for you; or, we offer two, three or five-day workshops, where your team can learn how to:
- Avoid the kinds of verbal and physical distracters that derail learning
- Personalize the instructional content so learners can recognize its relevance
- Adapt presentations to differing audience sizes and needs
- Deliver presentations to maximize the desired learning intent
These skills combined can help your team to deliver learning interventions in a professional manner while always focusing on the learner’s and the organization’s end result.
There are a lot of moving parts to effectively managing a team’s or an organization’s training. The needs of the learner and the organization are just two. You may also need to present your training records to outside compliance organizations. Professional training management ensures that your training documents are available to serve your record-keeping needs. Through a customized engagement we can manage your learning records with you and for you; or, we offer two, three or five-day workshops, where your team can learn how to:
- Determine the training record-keeping needs of the organization
- Perform a “make-or-buy” decision analysis on the mechanism for record-keeping
- Select the correct training management record-keeping method
- Develop customized reports to meet organizational training information needs
These skills combined can help your team to manage employee training documents so that no matter what reporting needs you may have, your record-keeping system is flexible to meet your needs.